Mission LLC "Samarkand Automobile Factory" is to provide the company's products - buses of category M3 class I, II, III and trucks of category N2, N3, as well as bodies for trucks of trucking enterprises and organizations of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as CIS countries.
Our dream is to become the recognized leader of the CIS countries in the market of buses and trucks.
POLICY IN THE FIELD OF THE ISM
The main business objective of the enterprise: implementation of the Mission and Vision of the enterprise by methods and methods ensuring maximum satisfaction of the requirements and expectations of consumers and other key stakeholders; reduction of adverse impact on the environment; creation of safe working conditions for employees of the enterprise and other persons under its management; ensuring a sustainable economic situation of the enterprise and on the basis of this - the growth of the welfare of employees.
Main activities in the field of quality management system:
- implementation of activity of the enterprise on the basis of generally recognized principles of quality management and risk-based thinking to achieve sustainable success of the enterprise;
- production of stable quality in compliance with all established requirements for products;
- effective planning and achievement of the indicators set in the business plans;
- ensuring mutually beneficial relations with consumers, optimizing relationships with suppliers and partners;
- application of effective advertising policy for research of consumer demand and promotion of products, conducting marketing research, organization of effective feedback from consumers;
- expansion of the sales market with subsequent guarantee and after-sales service;
- development of new products taking into account the needs of the market;
- effective personnel management, creation of conditions for motivation and motivation of personnel to ensure the quality and effectiveness of their work;
- systematization and accumulation of internal knowledge, their use to maintain a high professional level of the company's personnel;
- improving the system of information, regulatory and methodical and technical support of the enterprise;
- improvement of industrial infrastructure, rational use of existing production equipment;
- creation of conditions for a higher level of quality control of products;
- reduction of production losses.
Main activities in the field of environmental protection:
- environmental protection, including pollution prevention;
- development of cars with engines of a new generation of Euro-4 and Euro-5, including methane on compressed natural gas in order to significantly reduce harmful emissions into the atmosphere during their operation;
- use of technologies, equipment and materials with less negative impact on the environment;
- optimization of production processes, reduction of specific consumption of natural resources and energy per unit of output;
- reduction of production and consumption waste, more efficient use and disposal;
- minimization of risks of emergencies, or other unforeseen situations, mitigation of the impact of their consequences on the environment;
- monitoring of the environmental impact of the enterprise on the environment in the production process;
- development, implementation and control of the implementation of measures to reduce identified significant environmental impacts;
- training of the staff of the units in the field of environmental protection.
Main activities in the field of health and safety:
- reduction of unfavorable impact of production on the working capacity and health of employees, as well as of persons from outside organizations performing work and located on the territory of the enterprise;
- creation and maintenance of a high safety culture;
- minimization of risks of emergencies or other unforeseen situations, mitigation of the impact of their consequences on the health and safety of personnel in the performance of production activities and the introduction of changes;
- monitoring of working conditions;
- development, implementation and control of the implementation of measures to reduce the identified significant hazards and risks to the health of employees of the enterprise and persons under its management;
- provision of workers with means of individual and collective protection, sanitary facilities and devices, medical and prophylactic means;
- promotion of public control over observance of the rights and legitimate interests of employees;
- prevention of occupational injuries and diseases.
POLICY IN THE FIELD OF ENERGY MANAGEMENT
LLC "Samarkand Automobile Factory", being one of flagships of automotive industry and the large consumer of energy resources in the Republic of Uzbekistan, undertakes obligations for unconditional observance of legislative requirements in the field of energy consumption and will continuously increase the power efficiency by reduction of consumption of energy resources.
Priority directions and tasks in the field of energy management:
- development, implementation and revision of goals and objectives in the field of Energy Management;
- complete and reliable power supply for the production process;
- reduction of specific fuel consumption in the production of automotive products through the introduction of energy-saving technologies and equipment;
- priority purchases of energy-saving equipment;
- commissioning of new alternative energy sources;
- radical improvement of the management structure of the entire energy complex based on the use of modern information technologies, energy accounting and monitoring systems;
- strengthening of equipping with energy-efficient technical means and technologies;
- improvement of energy accounting and consumption systems.
The management of the enterprise undertakes the obligation to ensure the implementation of the declared intentions and activities through:
- compliance with and assessment of the compliance of legislative requirements, as well as the requirements of international, state, sectoral and corporate documents in the field of quality, environmental protection, health and safety, applied in the activities of the enterprise, both mandatory and voluntarily chosen, including requirements collective agreement;
- allocating the necessary resources to achieve the goals and objectives;
- in accordance with their technical and financial capabilities to provide with all the necessary resources and information for the effective implementation and continuous improvement of the energy management system;
- every member of the team understands the importance of his contribution to reducing energy consumption and energy efficiency; maintenance of personnel contributing to the reduction of energy consumption and energy efficiency;
- ensuring staff's awareness of the goals and objectives of the Energy Management System and the results of its operation;
- providing support by all methods, and increasing the interest of staff, since saving all types of energy resources is a matter for every member of the collective;
- implementation of actions in relation to risks and opportunities and corrective actions;
- conducting an honest and constructive dialogue with stakeholders, by providing information and timely response to their appeals;
- periodic analysis of the ISM and Energy Management Policy for maintaining its suitability;
- Involving all employees to fulfill their obligations and goals;
- maintaining the compliance of the integrated management system with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, OHSAS 18001: 2007 and Energy Management ISO 50001: 2011 and the continuous improvement of their effectiveness.